crease the forward momentum of the body, precisely because the body becomes light as a feather, so I can across half the access plaza, then that would be no different and fly.
Leveraging on the building again and again, only a few jumps, I would reach the Guards in front of the headquarters, when I went to Linde is disturbed at the door to see him, I hurried to tell he was ready to pick!
Soon ...... behind the flashing light, a series of intensive whistling, 12 VIP appeared one by one in front of me.
Haste and Linde, greet everyone entering the premises, saw such a strange headquarters, all Kenma not into watching the magnificent headquarters were full of praise, continue the discussion.
Linde reverent keep everyone next, we constantly explaining everything, when everyone knows that the headquarters of the outer layer turned out to be up with the gold base, a very wealthy, but still can not help mouth fell open, and even sunglass and his wife is no exception, they never knew, I actually have the Guards development of such a large scale.
We have entered the headquarters of the internal, high spirits under the leadership of Linde and I visited with all the amenities of the headquarters, to know ... where the majority of facilities are the world did not have before, so they each people look at with great interest, has been turning a
?Hours, all personnel to meet under the leadership of Linde and I entered the reception room.
Watching them one after another seat, I smiled and said: Mo to do, just to create a
No comments:
Post a Comment