sports jersey mouth upward pull not Rommel rhetoric laugh at some, Rommel seen sports jersey disdain expression,cheap oakley sunglass, quickly said: and I also understand that you there are a few people my soldiers have surrounded, as long as I gave the order, does not take five minutes, everything will end the hero in the battle, head of Mr. doctrine, I greatly admire, have continued to resist has no meaning, why not be realistic? Please be assured that we are spared the soldiers of their own honor, not a robbery, the robbers to lay down their arms, how?
sports jersey, scratched a match and lit the cigarette in his mouth, just the cigarette pressure is really horrendous, just suck a cigarette went out. sports jersey frowned and mumbled sentence foul language, looked up at the Rommel asked : cigarettes? sports jersey Pielepiezui: sports jersey eyes suddenly screwed up, his face stiff. foreigners nfl, then not at all surprising, but even such a trivial matter to know, but also use it to fight back, caught off guard, sports jersey, I do not know how to defend.
Rommel should laugh and said: the identity of treatment. this stuff, we will not, and do not want to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment