Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley sunglasses it seems this woman's mind is really flexible

Have heard me, as long as I choose to develop the region, during which priority development rights transferred to you here, to borrow the company's resources for you to do real estate development. As a result, neither the violation of company policy, as well as to achieve tangible results . Yao micro paused, then meaningful looked at me and said: living to do, Pai Wei Group, acting as a proxy, we do not have to approval of land, and the Pai Wei Group of mutual cooperation, to develop their own business with the Group, the Group's money, the Group's human, this mode of cooperation than and Wang cooperation shark? we Participation, in fact, we accounted for the bulk, without a penny to buy land costs to be able to directly take up the block, and then borrow Pai Wei behalf of the Group to engage in their own development, it seems this woman's mind is really flexible,cheap oakley sunglasses, turned out to be She thought of such a move. I secretly nodded, suddenly feel that this indeed is a good opportunity to make a fortune, if the future really free, then get the golden land of the Pai Wei Group subsidiary manufacturers, light resale reselling land profiteering. memory, listening to my father, said their group later is indeed done such stupid, was not Yao micro inside mischief? I do not know now that I pre-empted, the opportunity to own sent to the front of me, then to others to earn money is not, as I think here, I could not help laughing.
It seems this woman is indeed some value, this move today I did wrong, although my heart was pleased, but also containing some do not trust the way looked at her with doubt face and asked: you say that my business development point of view, is indeed the interests acquired by the total direct cooperation than Wang, but why do you want to do it? know this is to borrow the state-owned assets for personal gain ah, are you afraid time trouble you? there on your abilities a bit worried ah. Yao smiled and said: general manager, you are the investor to the contract, I was working, the boss's idea, Who is a legal person? hee hee, we just drill a policy loopholes. As for my abilities. You can rest assured, this company although the king is always general manager, but I can understand tell you, I say he works. You see, you have money, I have a road, you are out, including me. Finally,oakley sunglasses, if some small trouble, you arranged for me to go abroad does not have to? ah! our cooperation is the most perfect, but the premise is that you must hire me as an agent, and to ensure that part of my interests, but after a few years to help me handling procedures to the United States, and I help you with all the formalities on business and real estate companies of the Group, including co-

No comments:

Post a Comment