Friday, June 22, 2012

size 6 basketball shoes Did not call me until today

To bully such as Lee to go ...... love bland like chewing gum, a long time, feel dull wanted to give up, regardless lost somewhere will leave difficult to erase the traces.
Weather, good air, the people are lazy! Did not call me until today, what is this! Say goodbye to the past? Either I do not know his phone one day beat him ten times, and now this time, Britain is now at it! However, the most recent period, checked his information, although I do not understand, but he should play at night, sleep during the daytime, like bats come out at night to eat insects! In fact, I also think that it does not matter! have such a long time what kind of character I would also probably have an understanding of character is cold, extremely cold, it should be said that cold-blooded,north face momentum jacket, and they love the cool, self-thought he was more handsome. really do not hate him just a little to blame him how to do? how to make I do not want him? send you a song, gave Puzheng Yuan gave Hello.
...... Poke the dark clouds of the sky, as beautiful as Blue Velvet, over the mountains you have no desire to look at the scenery, I think you involuntarily every idea of ​​a new dream, hope you did not forget, I will always protect the you, regardless of the wind and rain blow dedication, two people with each other, reflect light better than the night stars, mountains, you have no desire to look at the scenery, I think you summon the courage to spread the message with the map of love, hope you did not forget I will always protect you never have to stray to find, Love is a word I just said, you know that I will only actions that promise to hold a lifetime adhere to pay is never too late, Love is a word I just said For once, I am afraid that those who hear evoke the Acacia, hang some flies to search for your shadow, to make you happy I am willing to try ... you the title song. love is the world's most delicate relationship, it can Recently, also the farthest.
Actually do not call me, usually in front of to Pu Zhengyuan this guy loaded into the good girl look, lest his memory recovery, think of it I really do not say how hard! Not illusions, he was in the UK life of debauchery, Am I about in China, a Wang Fu rock it too is not worth the waste of my youth, as well as valuable time, I have 26 years of age, could not find a boyfriend, really want to stink at home but to the road look like no man, his half good, even Puzheng Yuan, despicable guy is not such,size 6 basketball shoes, there are many men, but also not as high as I, killing me. it is also regarded as man ... Some people say that love looking for your favorite people get married looking like themselves, are one-sided. lovers do not like what can love? and her husband do not like how life!
October 5, or clear (why not rain, do not know hot?)
Puzheng Yuan and Li seems such as to reach some kind of agreement, the two people all day long mix do not know to avoid arousing suspicion, the worst thing would be my parents who often talk about living, but may be afraid to stimulate to the loss of memory Puzheng Yuan Lee, such as so the two of them down did not receive a little wind, Wu into a

No comments:

Post a Comment